Friday, August 28, 2009

4 Months Fetal Development..

My wife is 4 months pregnant now and her condition seems better compared to the early stages of her pregnancy, in fact better during this Ramadhan, Alhamdulillah. Nothing much I can tell from the pregnancy experience as she is the one who is pregnant hehe. But the difference that I can see within myself is I tend to help her more compared when she is not pregnant such as in the kitchen etc. Besides that, she do crave for some food but it's not that bad as she can let go when she realised that it is not possible to get it here. Next week will be our first meeting with the midwife. The midwife will be responsible to take care or give advices to us throughout this remaining months until the labour process.

I always interested to know what is happening in the uterus, how is the development of my baby until now. When I see my wife's tummy I can't see anything different yet, its just the same as before hehe. To know what is happening inside I browse the internet for information. Below is one of the information I got.

Picture source: americandigest.org

Your baby is now covered with a layer of thick, downy hair called lanugo. His eyes are facing forward now and he begins to blink. By the end of the month, he will be 5 inches long crown to rump, weighing in at 5 ounces. His body is now growing faster than his head and his finger and toe prints have developed. He can now suck his thumb and is actively swallowing amniotic fluid and passing it as urine. He is beginning to make practice breathing movements. The placenta is fully functional and provides nourishment and oxygen to your baby. If you are having a girl, her uterus has formed and her ovaries are equipped with primitive egg cells. Your baby’s bones are harder and his arms and legs are moving. You may even feel that thrilling first kick this month (source: smartmomma.com)

Subhanallah, this is very amazing ! Read the last sentence "You may even feel that thrilling first kick". That is really exciting. Stay healthy my baby !

2 comments:

  1. abg zizul.... kak wawa mengidam apa... if anything kami kt m'sia ni blh bantu bgtau je la kt fb ke...hehehe nk raya ni... kami faham org yg dok kt perantauan... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. trima kasih fifah..hehe org ngandung biasala ngidam tp k.wawa ok je..antaranya yg xjmpa kt sini spt cucur cempedak, buah kedondong, jeruk buah pala dll hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...