Saturday, November 27, 2010
Friday, November 26, 2010
Denmark’s smallest and most popular ambassador, the Little Mermaid, is back from her first trip abroad, after achieving fairy tale success at the Shanghai World Expo 2010.
“We say ‘ni hao’ to the Little Mermaid. Even though there was opposition to her being loaned out, I think it was very good for the Denmark.”
Source: Copenhagen Post
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
This is what I need to do now. I'm in my second year now and I need to double up my efforts, work twice as hard and sleep less. I need to be industrious, have high motivation and presevere eventough there will be many obstacles in my way. At the same time pray to Allah S.W.T for His guidance and blessings. I may be dissapointed but I will never give up. Hopefully...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Besides that, UTM Process Systems Engineering Centre (PROSPECT) will organize a 2 days pre-conference workshop in conjunction with ICMSAO 2011. The workshop introduces the concepts, methods, tools and software involved in sustainable product and process design and development. These methods and tools assist process engineers in the decision making to generate, evaluate and identify candidate products and their sustainable design alternatives in a systematic and efficient manner.
You can download the brochure of the workshop here and register here.
- Track 1: Artificial Intelligence, Neural Network & Fuzzy Systems
- Track 2: Engineering Systems Management
- Track 3: Biomedical Engineering
- Track 4: Environmental Science & Engineering
- Track 5: Chemical & Bioprocess Engineering
- Track 6: Mechanical Engineering
- Track 7: Civil Engineering
- Track 8: Numerical Analysis/Methods
- Track 9: Coding and Cryptography
- Track10:Petroleum Engineering
- Track11:Communications and Networking
- Track12:Control Engineering
- Track13:Computer Engineering
- Track14:Applied Mathematics
- Track16:Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Track17:Statistics & Probability