Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Nice Day During Spring..

Hi, its me again. Last post I've talked about how hectic I am studying and researching. Well, its not that hectic, its just tiring to go the university even on weekends, thats all. But you know what? Last Saturday we have a nice afternoon having picnic by the beach, sight seeing and taking pictures.


That Saturday morning around 11.30 a.m, I planned to go to the university to settle some works. But suddenly my phone rang and it was Fauzi a.k.a Poji inviting me to go for a picnic and he ask me to meet him at around 2.00 p.m. Well it was very hard to let down the offer but I had to settle my work first. Finally, around 4.30 p.m I decide to call it a day as I feel that I've settled an amount of work. Then me and my wife (wawa a.k.a schewa rosche), went to buy some ice-creams and off we go to Klampenborg where they are having the picnic. When we arrived there, I said wow, what a nice scenery!. Thats my first time coming to that place. We had a very nice picnic and its fun to gather with friends here in Denmark. Other than Poji's family, there was Isrin's family, Din's family (termasuk Ala dan Ciput hehe) and Joshua's family.


As I said before last weekend was a spring break for most of us and some of us have rented cars so that it is easier to travel from one place to another. Lucky for us, we get to hop on Poji's rented car after the picnic.


After the picnic, we decide to go to Amager Strandpark for sight seeing and capturing some 'memories'. Amager Strand is Copenhagen’s only bathing beach. It serves a densely populated area and is extremely popular in the summer. But at the time we came, there are not many people there.


Then, we went near the Copenhagen Opera House (in Danish usually called Operaen). It is the national opera house of Denmark, and among the most modern opera houses in the world. It is also one of the most expensive opera houses ever built with construction costs well over 500 million U.S. dollars. It is located on the island of Holmen in the center of Copenhagen. The scenery there is very nice plus it is during sunset.

As conclusion, what a nice spring break! Even for half a day, low cost, yet a lot of precious memories..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...